- Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D registration WH 79243, National Military History Center, Auburn, Indiana. Preiously at the Victory in Europe Museum at Arlon, Belgium. The suspension, frame, and engine are originaly, however everything inside is an incorrect reproduction.
- Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D registration WH-1785098, Collings Foundation, Stow, Massachusetts. Previously at the Military Vehicle Technology Foundation, California. Recovered from the Pilica River in Poland, August 27th, 1988. Restored and kept inside.
- Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D tactical number 153, registration WH-711412, Motor Technica Museum Bad Oeynhausen, Germany. This vehicle was loaned to the Motor Technica Museum in Bad Oeynhausen by Rudi Ehninger. As the Bad Oeynhausen museum was closed down in 2007, it has presumably been returned to its private owner.
- Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D tactical number 203, registration WH-336396. Running condition.
- Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D tactical number 432, registration WH-1274920. Running condition.
- Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D tactical number 1022, registration SS-929 688, Crompton Military Vehicle Collection, Suffolk, England. Running condition.
Crew: 11 to 12
Length (Including Gun):
Trench Crossing Ability:
Wall Climbing Ability: